This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com and other Amazon websites.
This recipe was contributed by Cynthia from cynthiamacgregor.com.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef preferably chuck
- 1 nned chipotle chile in adobo chopped, or to taste
- 1/2 p shredded Monterey Jack or mild cheddar
- 1/4 cucanned roasted green chili peppers
- 1/4 cup nely chopped onion
- Optional: 4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp chili wder
- 1/2 tsp groundumin
- Salt and freshlyround pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands. Form gently into 4 to 6 patties and grill over hot coals, pan-fry, or broil until cooked through, turning once halfway through cooking. Serves 4 – 6.