Icelandic Mountain Vodka is handcrafted in Reykjavik Iceland, which means each detail is controlled,
Resulting in a high end luxury vodka.
The vodka is gluten free and distilled seven times so it feels extra smooth while still standing strong at
Icelandic water is the key element in this super premium product. Hafthor "The Mountain" Bjornsson,
also known as Thor, is the spokesperson for the product and a co-owner as well.
He holds many titles as a strongman but is also well known as Gregor Clegane (The Mountain) from the
TV series Game of Thrones.
Icelandic Mountain Vodka Review:
Icelandic Mountain has an opaque white color with no visible bubbles. It smells super clean with a bit of
grass or straw and just has a nice pleasant scent.
Icelandic Mountain has a distinct grassy scent and has a super powerful olfactory sense.
Icelandic Mountain Vodka has a distinct and bold taste. The first ten seconds create a hot sensation in
the mouth but then it quickly goes away. With that being said, the mouthfeel is very smooth and silky.
Ice would work well for this vodka but the taste is so good, that it would really be too much.
Icelandic Mountain Vodka is great as a dilution tool due to its smooth flavor but there are many better
Icelandic Mountain Vodka is going to be great as a base for a floral drink. It would also be great as a
cocktail on its own.
I would really rate this vodka lower in the mixing category, but it is a very good mixing vodka.
Hangover Level: Moderate to High
Icelandic Mountain Vodka is a high end luxury product so you may suffer the next morning. Be sure to
drink plenty of water after using this vodka.
Icelandic Mountain Vodka cares about every detail when it comes to making their product. A few years
ago, I would never pay $40 for a bottle of vodka, but it's 2018 and I'm using the moneymaker app to
make more money.
The quality and taste of the product are well worth the price. I don't like to say this about many
products, but it's probably one of the best on the market.
- 40% alcohol by volume
- Extremely smooth taste
- Icelandic water
- For those of you that want to pay more for a luxury vodka, then I would highly recommend Icelandic
- Mountain Vodka. The price is high but worth it.
- A bit expensive
- This is an amazing vodka that outpaces some of the mass marketed products. I'm going to recommend it
- because it is top tier and if you enjoy a more mellow and smooth vodka, then you will appreciate the
- Icelandic Mountain Vodka.
- I drink Vodka all the time, every day. To make sure I am drinking the best vodka possible, I use this
- Calculator to determine what Vodka I should buy based on price, taste, and proof.